IronMaxx Vitamin C 1000, 100 tricaps can
- High dosage - 1000mg per capsule!
- 100% pure vitamin C!
- For normal muscle function!
- Of great importance for athletes and non-athletes!
- Of enormous importance for the normal function of the immune system!
- To avoid a vitamin C deficiency!
Vitamin C 1000 - high dose!
vitamin C is one of the best known and most important vitamins worldwide. The body cannot produce vitamin C itself, but is dependent on the supply from food. The best sources of vitamin C intake are raw fruits and vegetables. However, cooking them loses the vitamin C content, which means that the body cannot absorb enough vitamin C. In addition, there are people who have to do without vitamin C sources due to allergies or personal dislike. In both cases, additional supplementation is important.
Once the vitamin C level has been reached, the body must maintain it, which, however, is not possible without further intake. Athletes who lose more vitamins and minerals through sweat or smokers whose vitamin C content is reduced with every cigarette have a higher vitamin C requirement.
For this reason, IronMaxx® Vitamin C 1000 high dose created. One capsule contains an enormous 1000mg of pure vitamin C , which should cover the needs of every athlete. There is also no need to worry about overdosing. Because vitamin C is water soluble, excess is simply excreted in the urine.
Vitamin C - the all-rounder!
Both athletes and non-athletes can benefit from vitamin C. Since our organism is constantly being attacked by many different pathogens, vitamin C is essential Support of our immune system essential. Furthermore, vitamin C contributes to a normal muscle function which is of immense importance for athletes in particular. Only a healthy muscle can perform over a period of time. So if you want to be active, especially in sports but also in your free time, you should pay attention to a needs-based vitamin C supply.
The contained vitamin C contributes / increases
- contributes to a normal function of the immune system during and after intensive physical activity
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and skin
- contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contribute to normal mental function
- contribute to a normal function of the immune system
- help protect cells from oxidative stress
- contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the iron intake
Recommended intake :
Take one capsule daily with enough water.
Nutritional table :
|per 100g||per capsule|
|calorific value||1365kJ / 315kcal||19.4kJ / 4.5kcal|
|- saturated with it||0.7g||<0.1g|
|- of which sugars||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|vitamin C||70028 mg||1000mg (1250%*)|
*) %NRV= nutrient reference values for an average adult
L-ascorbic acid (70.0%), rice flour, beef gelatine (capsule), release agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), coloring (E 171, E 172).
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Do not use as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of small children. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle should be ensured.
Note for allergy sufferers:
May contain traces of gluten, lactose, soy and hen's egg protein.